Pages

Friday 12 March 2010

Au Revoir

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! (screaming fanmode on)

Copeland is coming to Indonesia!

For those who don't know, Copeland is an American band with some of the most beautiful, non-cheesy lyrics I've ever heard.

They've disbanded now, and this is the final Farewell Tour. It's a shame really, because I thought they were pretty awesome (though I'm sure some people disagree).

They're definitely not your conventional rock band. And some of their songs are a bit monotonous. But when I listen to their songs, I feel as if I'm entering an alternate world.

No pain.
No sadness.
No thinking.

All you have to do is listen.

The first song I ever heard from them was "Coffee". It was given by my boyfriend when we first started hanging out together. It really brings back memories of our early morning escapades.

Just a sample of my favorite lyrics.

If it's not too late for coffee, I'll be at your place in ten
We'll hit that all night diner
And then we'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Log Into My Mind. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase