Pages

Monday 29 March 2010

They Say You Never Forget Your First Love

Ever heard of that phrase?

It could never be more true for me. I know who my first love is, because I can tell the difference between "love" and "like".

Someone once told me that they "loved" me, but I was pretty sure that it could only be "like". So I told that person not to say so. Because it would just be a lie. And yes, I was right.

Now that I know it's true in my case, I can say it freely.

And I allow you to say it too, because I hope that maybe, just maybe, it might be true.

I know that the truth is important, but hearing your first love say that you aren't theirs just hurts.

Too much information hurts... You shouldn't have said it. You should have kept it to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Log Into My Mind. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase