Pages

Monday 15 March 2010

Office Talk

If you take a peek at my tumblog "fill in the gaps", you'll notice there are a few "Office Jokes" or "Office Talk".
Those are real conversations from the office where I have an internship.
Some of them are really funny. :) Others are just downright lame.
A little something that happened last week.

Mas Ar: Is there an opening for teaching staff at SBM? I kinda like the idea of teaching. I think I could do a pretty good job.

Mr. N: Yeah right.

Mas A: No seriously! So, is the salary good there?

Me: Umm, I don’t know.. It’s not really something you ask.

Mas A:Well then are the kids rowdy?

Me: Yeah, but it depends on the lecturer.

Mas A: Really? Tsk, kids nowadays.

Mr. F: If I were the lecturer and the kids were rowdy I’d tell them to leave the class and never come 
back!

Me: Hahaha.

Mas A: Okay well, hmm, rowdy kids.

Me: In the auditorium usually. If the lecturer isn’t interesting enough.

Mas A: Geez. Okay, are there any slutty girls?

Me: Mas A. Are you seriously asking me that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Log Into My Mind. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase