Pages

Wednesday 10 March 2010

"Firsts"

Remember your first day in this world?

Okay, maybe I won’t go that far back.

How about your first day at school? Your first friend, your first uniform, your first book.


Fast forward please.

The first time you rode a bike. The first time you learned to swim.


A little further into the future.

Your first clique. Your first boyfriend. Your first kiss.

Well, this is the first entry to my new blog.

Note the new blog. Yes, this isn’t my first blog. It’s my second. My first blog was actually a tumblog. You can check it out at graciasatya.tumblr.com.

This new one is actually an escape from the previous. Lets just say that I’m avoiding everything ending with .tumblr.com. Reason? That’s for me and God to know. ;)

I was inspired by my friend Arresty Wahyu Andhini (her blog is at icechocoarres.blogspot.com, an unintentionally funny one). In the middle of internship hours, while the guys at the office were busy taking afternoon tea, I decided to abuse their absence by starting this post.


For a firsty, I think this is enough. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Log Into My Mind. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase