Pages

Friday 12 March 2010

Mixed Genders and Crazy Fans

A few days ago I received a missed call from 0852xxxxxx.

Thinking that it might be someone who's number I didn't recognize, I replied via sms asking who it was.

BIG MISTAKE.

Apparently, this crazy girl (yes, girl) thinks that I'm a guy. And now I'm being terrorized 24 hours with text messages and missed calls saying that I'm cute and all that crap.

Kiki thinks that it's a stupid guy trying to reach me. Arres thinks that it's a crazy girl trying to get on my nerves.

I say I agree with Arres and I'm not going to grace her with my attention.

She's spending at least IDR 35.000 per day just sending me these messages.
That's IDR 350/message.

I'm going to save her poor soul by blocking the damn number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Log Into My Mind. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase